Join us

Become a member of the CPSA today!

We have many membership options to fit your needs, with many different levels that scale to the size of your business. All memberships grant the same benefits and privileges of being a part of the CPSA, and all last for a year after the date of joining or renewing. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: Federal tax laws require industry trade associations to annually inform its members and contributors of the percentage of the association's budget that is attributable to lobbying (defined as the attempt to influence legislative or administrative action). Under federal tax laws, expenses incurred for direct lobbying are not tax deductible. CPSA has determined that 40% of CPSA's budget for the 2018 fiscal year is directly attributable to lobbying. As such, 40% of your membership dues or the amount you or your company has or will contribute to CPSA is not deductible. The remaining 60% of membership dues or contributions are tax deductible as a business expense as allowed by law.

If you have any questions regarding membership options or requirements please do not hesitate to contact us.

Your browser settings are preventing this content from being displayed. Check your privacy settings regarding third-party cookies. See more details at Cookies policy.

Select membership level

* Mandatory fields
* Membership level
Powered by Wild Apricot. Try our all-in-one platform for easy membership management